I like my cakes and cupcakes to taste as good as they look, and for this reason I bake everything from scratch in my home kitchen using high quality ingredients and traditional methods.
Due to the nature of the cakes that I create there are some fillings that are unsuitable, these are mainly fresh fruit, fresh cream and light cakes such as sponges. Below are my most popular flavours, but if you have a particular favourite that is not listed feel free to contact me and I will be happy to bake it if it is suitable.
- Chocolate Cake filled with a Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Cake filled with Raspberry Conserve and Creamy Vanilla Buttercream
- Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a mixture of Decadent Dark and Smooth Milk Chocolate, with two types of biscuit for extra crunch. Additional options such as Maltesers, Mini Marshmallows, Chopped Hazelnuts, Raisins, Baileys Liqueur, or your favourite biscuits, chocolate or sweets, just ask!
- Madeira cake lightly flavoured with Vanilla, filled with Raspberry Conserve and Creamy Vanilla Buttercream
- Moist Carrot Cake delicately spiced with Cinnamon & Nutmeg, bursting with Zesty Orange and filled with Cinnamon Buttercream. Juicy Raisins & Chopped Walnuts are optional
- Chocolate Cake infused with Baileys, filled with Baileys Buttercream
- Dark Moist Chocolate Cake filled with Smooth Peanut Buttercream
- Coffee Cake filled with Coffee Swiss Meringue Buttercream, as strong as you like! Make it a Mocha – with Chocolate Buttercream filling
- Lemon Zest Madeira filled with my Tangy Homemade Lemon Curd and Light Vanilla Buttercream
- Orange scented cake dotted with Chocolate Chips, filled with delicious Chocolate Orange Buttercream
- White Chocolate Cake filled with sweet White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Conserve)
- Orange scented cake filled with fragrant Passion Fruit Buttercream
- Traditional Moist Fruit Cake, rich with flavour, fruit and a perfect dash of sherry. Covered with Almond Paste (need 2+ months notice)
Flavours can also be chosen and modified to suit your own taste.
- Colour of Cases
- Flavour of Cupcake Base
- Type & Flavour of Icing
- Type of Decoration
- Classic Vanilla topped with Vanilla, Chocolate or Caramel Buttercream
- Tangy Lemon topped with Vanilla Buttercream
- Rich Chocolate topped with Chocolate, Caramel, Peanut Butter or Vanilla Buttercream
- Moist Banana topped with Caramel Buttercream
- Orange with Chocolate Chips topped with Chocolate Orange Buttercream
- Strong Coffee topped with Chocolate or Coffee Buttercream, or both!
- Apple & Cinnamon topped with Caramel Buttercream
- Moist Carrot topped with Vanilla, Cinnamon, Caramel or Orange Buttercream
- Chocolate infused with Baileys topped with Baileys Buttercream
My buttercream is always homemade Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Smooth, creamy and delicious, the perfect combination of sweet and light.